01452 345134 / 07565791160
Registered Care Manager
Registered Care Manager Domiciliary / Care at Home - £27,000 - £35,000 (dependant on experience)
Closing date for applications 21st January with interviews planned for 27th January 2020, please apply by sending CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
We are looking for a Manager to head up an excellent care team, this role requires Registration with the Care Quality Commission, Diploma Level 5 in Health and social care or equivalent, a driving licence and access to own car and excellent people and computer skills, knowledgeable in Microsoft office, word and excel.
Experience of Home care environment and rostering is also essential.
(we will accept applications from those currently undertaking qualification however will require a reference from assessor)
A successful candidate will be responsible for;
• Ensuring a smooth day to day running of the service.
• Completion and oversight of rotas.
• Supporting and supervising Senior carers and overall accountability of all front facing staff.
• Be responsible for service quality, employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure Staff and customer files are up kept in a good condition.
• Complete Quality trackers and provide management information.
• Monitor targets and meet your KPIs.
• Undertake Supervisions and appraisals.
• Ensure CQC compliance is maintained.
• Encourage an open culture.
• Empower individuals to be innovative in their approach to care.
Full Job Description will be given at interview.
Community carers in Stroud, Gloucester and Cheltenham
£9-9.50 per hour paid on a block 'Shift' basis (not per visit)
28 days paid Annual Leave per year
Staff and Customer activities throughout the year
Amazing Employee recognition Awards
If you have 12+ months experience and a care qualification then please get in touch and work for a company that really does Care about our customers and Staff!